Wednesday 16 May 2012

Hello, Well it's 19 days until I leave finally counting down in the teens!!!! Last week was my 21st birthday, so now I can legally drink in the united states!!! :) Uni is coming to a close, got two assignments to hand in to prow and then it's just that bloody dissertation!!!! So the other day my US sim card arrived! :) I had to use scissors to cut it'd own to size myself as I needed a micro sim!! But I've set it up and am ready to top it up! Now I have an international +44 number and a US +1 number which is exciting! It's really easy to just top it up online and see how much your spending, by having two numbers it means I can easily keep in touch with family in the UK and fronds in the US. The other night myself and about12 others had a big webcam chat thingy, that was really col as it gave us an opportunity to actually hear each other and see people properly rather than assisting people with a picture on Facebook!! Can't believe how clos sit is now, got loads to do still.... Best be getting to it Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment